Customers can choose from three different handle colours and 5 different ink colours. The Wedding Invite Stamp is made from toughened plastic and is very strong. It is the biggest square stamp and therefore gives the customer plenty of options for its use. Similar to the Colop Q30 stamp although the impressions size is much greater giving the user more options. As a result it affords superb flexibility for people in a range of different environments with a wide range of office uses. The Wedding Invite Stamp gives a square impression size of 50mm diameter. The R50 efficiently stamps on to paperwork whatever the user chooses for their wording. Ideal for an application where a company wishes to quickly add its business name and address to an outgoing document.
The Wedding Invite Stamp is a great way inviting guests to your wedding. The image is roughly 50mm in diameter and will print perfectly on envelopes, invites and other wedding stationery. Customers can choose between a huge range of ink colours.
- Built with robust and durable Plastics, the product will last for a very long time and can be put to use many times on a daily basis.
- The open construction allows exactly positioning of the imprint on the paper for any sort of message.
- The Colop R50 is perfect for large logo or logo with text. Ideal for coffee cup logos.
- Ink pads are easily replaced with this Wedding Invite Stamp. Watch this video to find out how.
- If you require a larger stamp with even more space the Colop 2800 would be perfect.