The Colop printer 30 self inking stamp is great for creating a custom stamp with 4 lines of text and you can even include a small logo. It can be used as an address stamp, teacher stamp, industry stamp and therefore has many options for its design. Although being one of the smallest stamps on the market but is also very practical with its imprint size of 47 x 18 mm. You can easily store the Colop printer 30 in your office desk, pocket or bag. It is possible to add 5 lines text but we would recommend 4 lines of text. The ink pad can last for up to 2,500 impressions. If the impression begins to fade, the ink pad can be replaced or you can simply re ink the pad. All stamps of the Colop Printer Line have a robust, double-sided locking mechanism. This prevents unwanted leaking with ink during transport or during storage. The Colop printer 30 has an integrated anti-sliding mechanism guarantees that the impression ends up exactly where it should go.
- It is available with a transparent base for perfect imprint alignment.
- Innovative frame concept with guidance mechanism for high quality performance and smooth movement.
- Up to 10 % less volume than comparable products.
- The Colop printer 30 has rubber grips on the feet so the stamp doesn’t slide when printing..
- Great stamp for address, teachers, industry, administration etc.
- Ink pads are easily replaced, watch this video to find out how.
- If you require a larger stamp the Colop P40 would be perfect.