The Colop Printer 50 custom stamp is great for creating a stamp with 6 lines of text and you can include a large logo. It can be used as an address stamp, teacher stamp, industry stamp and therefore has many options for its design. As an address stamp, it offers enough space to have all of your contact information e.g. Name, address, e-mail address, phone number and website. Colop printer 50 as a custom stamp is one of the larger printer stamps on the market with its imprint size of 30 x 69 mm. You can easily store the stamp in your office desk, pocket or bag. It is possible to add 7 lines text but we would recommend 6 lines of text. The product is equipped with practical technical features like e.g. a locking system. Its versatility makes it the ideal choice for both private and business uses.
- The colop printer 50 is available with a transparent base for perfect imprint alignment.
- Innovative frame concept with guidance mechanism for high quality performance and smooth movement.
- Up to 10 % less volume than comparable products.
- Rubber grips on the feet so the stamp doesn’t slide when printing.
- The colop printer 50 is a great stamp for address, teachers, industry, administration etc.
- Ink pads are easily replaced, watch this video to find out how.
- If you require a larger stamp with even more space the Colop P60 would be perfect.
The Colop ink cartridges comes in a range of different types and colours. We will always stock a colour or type that is sure to suits your needs. Even more Colop ink cartridges can be found here. If you have any questions regarding these products please contact our office on 014604333. In conclusion our team of sales agents will be happy to help you with your inquiry. Alternatively you can email email@example.com with your inquiry. Check out our Instagram page here.