The rubber stamp ink pad Micro 2 is ideal to be used with a rubber stamp. This micro stamp pad has a cover which keeps it clean and prevents evaporation. The rubber stamp ink pad is suitable for a water based ink. This ink pad is made from amazing quality plastics which will therefore be suitable for heavy use. It is available in five colour choices black, blue, red, violet and green. If you re-ink the pad regularly it gives the best chance of the image being perfect. The ink pad size is 70 mm x 110 mm. Likewise, this size is suitable for many different size rubber stamps. The product has a modern design with a snap shut lid and will look smart in any office environment. Finally, you can view even more Colop products by visiting here.
Using the Ink pad:
- Remove the ink pad from the cardboard box.
- Open the ink pad top, don’t leave it open for too long due to evaporation.
- Get your rubber stamp and place firmly on the pad so that it soaks up the ink.
- Stamp your rubber stamp on desired surface.
- Close the lid of the ink pad and store in a clean dry place.