Perfect for a variety of text options, including a company address and business logo. The Colop 2600 is a large heavy duty stamp which offers a great deal of wording flexibility. The device is made from a combination of metal and toughened plastics so it has no problem with regular use in a busy office. The ergonomic handle gives a very smooth and steady stamping motion This stamp is similar to the Colop 2400 although it is certainly bigger in dimensions. The Colop 2600 has an exchangeable integrated stamp pad, which can print up to almost 5,000 clear sharp Impressions.
This heavy duty stamp is built to last and above all is the largest self inking stamp from Colop. The Colop 2600 heavy duty stamp is a rectangle-shaped imprint of 37 x 58 mm with 7 lines additional text. The spare pads are available in black, blue, red, violet and green and ensure that each of the product’s imprints look precise and clear. If you require a larger date stamp with even more text we would suggest choosing the Colop 2800.
- With metal frame for more stability.
- Easy and clean pad exchange, you can add blue or black pads to the basket too.
- The Colop 2600 is perfect for printing large logos and text.
- Rubber feet to avoid sliding.
- Marks for exact positioning.
- Large image window to show both, the imprint as well as your logo or a personal message.