Reiner 990 ink cartridge:
The Reiner 990 ink cartridge use the best inks you can get. Whether stamp on to cardboard, brick or glass they are the perfect solution to your printing needs. Printing on plastics, foils and metals is also possible as you can use the MP2 ink cartridges to do so. Users can therefore print on packaging, documents and products directly. Glossy and laminate materials are no problem when using the MP2 ink. You should never use any other ink cartridge in a Reiner electronic stamp. This could damage the machine and therefore render it useless.
The Reiner 990 ink cartridge comes in a range of different types from the S range to the MP range. We will always stock a colour or type that is sure to suits your needs. Even more Reiner cartridges can be found here. If you have any questions regarding these products please contact our office on 014604333. Our team of sales agents will be happy to help you with your inquiry. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. Check out our Instagram page here.
- If you want to print on paper, cardboard, wood or brick/stone in BLACK ink you should order the P1-S black
- If you want to print on paper, cardboard, wood or brick/stone in Red ink you should order the P1-S Red
- Printing on stone/brick, metal or plastic should be done using the P1-MP2-BK
- To print on all of the above and glass in BLACK ink you need the P1-MP4-BK
- And finally to print on the paper, cardboard, brick/stone, metal, plastic and glass in YELLOW ink you need the P1-MP6-YE.