The company seal is used for companies needing to certify a document likewise for craft and weddings designs. It is also known as the embossing press, embossing seal, pliers seal, company seal, personalised seal. Customers can simply upload a logo or add the text you require in the custom box above. When using the embossing seal, you should trial it on a piece of paper similar to what you are trying to emboss on first. Since the seal is all based on pressure, get used to how hard you need press down or pressure you need to use.
The information required for most company seals are usually the company name and registration number. People can find this information on the company registration office website. The top line of the seal will have the company name and the bottom line will have the registration number. Some people do add their company logo to the centre of the seal although some logos are unsuitable.
- The Colop company seal is lightweight and portable. It can emboss paper up to 120gsm.
- The handle and base are equipped with soft rubber and therefore feels premium in the hand.
- This enables comfortable embossing and guarantees stability.
- The attractive, compact and hard protecting case is another feature to protect the product during transportation.
- Did you know it is legal requirement to have an embossing seal for setting up a company.
- If you would like to know more about a company seal you can read about them in my blog by clicking here.
- The Companies Act 2014 will give you a little more information on the requirement for company seals.
Creating a Company Seal
- Enter your Company Name in Text Line 1.
- Enter your Company Registration Number in Text Line 2.