The branding iron 50mm is an electronic device which is capable of marking wood and leather. When plugged in and switched on the brass heat plate heats up to several hundred degrees. This is then used to burn an image, logo, brand name or text on to a surface. The heat plate takes a couple of minutes to heat up to the desired temperature and is ready for branding. This branding iron is perfect for any one working with wood or leather. The brass heat plates can be sold separately so if you require a different image, brand or text you can do so. The device uses 200 watts of power however you can require a stronger wattage if desired. If you would like to view even more branding irons you can do so here.
Branding Iron 50mm Safety Advice:
- The branding iron 50mm comes with its own stand to keep it off vulnerable surfaces.
- This stand should always be used when laying the branding iron down for safety reasons.
- It should never be left unattended when plugged in and should be kept away from flammable objects.
- Always keep out of reach of children.
- It is recommended that you wear gloves suitable for high heat when operating this branding iron.
- When turning the branding iron 50mm off never try to cool this device down by submerging in water especially when plugged in. Doing so could be fatal. Let the device cool down in a safe place not surrounded by any flammable objects.